Featured

    Featured Posts

Simple Food and Dishes - Lesson 9

Dialogue 1
What would you like...?

Nǐ xǐ huān chī shén me?
“What do you like to eat?”
你喜欢吃什么?

Wǒ xǐ huān chī bīng jī líng
“I would like an ice-cream.”
我喜欢吃冰激凌。


Dialogue 2
What would you like to eat? - Part 2

Tom, jīn tiān nǐ xiǎng chī shén me?
“Tom, what do you want to eat today?”
Tom ,今天你想吃什么?

Wǒ xiǎng chī niú ròu hé mǐ fàn
“I want to eat beef and rice.”
我想吃牛肉和米饭。

Hǎo
“OK.”
好。

Vocabulary


chī
eat
niú ròu
beef 
牛肉
jī ròu
chicken 
鸡肉
fish 
mǐ fàn
rice 
米饭
jiǎo zi
dumpling
饺子
miàn tiáo
noodles 
面条
bīng jī líng
ice-cream
冰激凌
shuǐ guǒ
fruits
水果
xiǎng
want 
and

Proceed to Lesson 10


www.CodeNirvana.in

Subscribe us on YouTube

Like us on Facebook

Translate

Total Pageviews

Copyright © Easy Chinese Learning | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Code Nirvana