Featured

    Featured Posts

Drinks - Lesson 10

Dialogue 1
Would you like.? .. No thanks

Nǐ hē kā fēi ma?
“Would you like to drink coffee?”
你喝咖啡吗?

Bù, xiè xieWǒ xiǎng hē pí jiǔ
“No, thank you. I would like to drink some beer.”
不,谢谢。我想喝啤酒。


Dialogue 2
What would you like to drink? - Part 2

Wáng xiǎo jiě, qǐng zuòQǐng wèn nín xiǎng hē shén me?
“Ms. Wang, please sit down. May I ask what you want to drink?”
王小姐,请坐。请问您想喝什么?

Wǒ xiǎng hē cháxiè xiè
“I want to drink some tea. Thank you!”
我想喝茶。谢谢!

Bú kè qì
“You’re welcome!”
不客气!

Vocabulary

drink
shuǐ
water
chá
tea
guǒ zhī
juice
果汁
kā fēi
coffee
咖啡
pí jiǔ
beer
啤酒
qǐng wèn
may I ask, excuse me
请问



Back to Lesson 9

www.CodeNirvana.in

Subscribe us on YouTube

Like us on Facebook

Translate

Total Pageviews

Copyright © Easy Chinese Learning | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Code Nirvana